Restoration of our 1980 Hunter 27 sailboat

Documenting the restoration and sailing of our boat, also this will be a source of information about these boats. I will have brochures, manuals, and specifications available. Photos will be posted and they are also viewable in my Flickr stream on the right. Documentation I collect on the boat is also on the right.

Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Home!



It's still on the trailer because the yards travelift is broken, but it's home! Kind of a surprise too, I called the broker this morning just to see if they got the mast down yet, he tells me not only is the mast being taken down this morning, but a truck is on it's way back from Sodus Point empty, and will be picking the boat up this afternoon, saving me $300 in transport costs, so score and SCORE! Of course I had to work until 9 today, and had to really resist dropping everything, driving out to Rochester, and watching the process unfold. Something I hoped to do next week, but now it's here, and I didn't have to be stressed out watching it happen. So now an hour and 15 minute drive turns into an 8 minute drive...

Sorry about the crappy iPhone pics, was not prepared, don't usually bring the Rebel to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment